Our annual auction is approaching and the Auction Committee would love to have your skills and/or help! There are lots of fun and easy tasks.
Priority Committee Slots That Need to be Filled:
- Graphics Coordinator: Tasks — create auction item displays, boards and flyers
(If you are up for this job but don’t have any software or a computer we might have a loaner computer and some graphic software, Print Shop at school.
- Sign-ups Team Members (3 spots): Tasks — help create small hand-outs/certificates with party & sign-up info. Works with sign-ups coordinator.
Secondary Committee Slots (but just as important) that Need to be Filled.
- Check-in Team– on day of event (4:30-6:30pm 1 spot left): Tasks — Check-in attendees and bidders
- Decorations Team– before and day of event (1 spot): Tasks — help to create a vision of Vegas in PDX
- Day-of-Auction Volunteer Coordinator: Tasks — delegate or assign volunteers per list to tasks during setup and during event
- Set-up Team– day of event (6 spots): Tasks — help to setup tables and auction items
- Clean-up Team– day of event (3 spots): Tasks — self explanatory
- Donated Item Retrieval Team– from now and day of event (2 spots): Tasks — pickup and delivery of goodies to SWCS
- Thank You Committee– after event to do at home or at school (4 spots): Tasks — create and send thank you cards
- Online Auction Coordinators– at home or at school (2 spots): Tasks — enter items on website to be auctioned off
Anyone that is interested in, or would like more information on these roles can email our Auction Co-Chairs Christina Cartwright, email@example.com or Nicki Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org