Here’s what we have planned for of May 6 – 10:
- Monday 5/6: Deli Lunch – delicious made-to-order sandwiches from Zupans instead of leftovers for lunch today!
- Tuesday 5/7: Coffee and Treat Trolley – older students bring the Treat Trolley around before school starts
- Wednesday 5/8: Flowers and Love Notes – vases with flowers and love-notes will be distributed
- Thursday 5/9: Chocolate Love for all – everyone gets a sweet treat
- Friday 5/10: Potluck – parents feed teachers and staff
If you have time to help out, visit Sign-Up Genius to see how you can make this week special for our teachers and staff – there are several tasks that will take 30 minutes or less of your time.
Absolutely zero time to help out? Here are three easy, but meaningful, ways for you to contribute as part of your everyday routine:
- Make a donation to the Monday Deli Lunch – drop in the donation box on Kathy’s desk. Donate now through 5/10.
- Make a donation to the Monday Deli Lunch through the Spring Online Auction site — click on the Staff Appreciation button. Donate online starting 4/29.
- Pick up some chocolate for Chocolate Love day next time you’re at the store – drop in the chocolate box on Kathy’s desk. Now through drop off on 5/8.
- Bring in flowers at drop off on 5/8, cut from your garden or pick up at the grocery store. Volunteers will assemble into beautiful bouquets for teachers and staff members. Accepted at drop off on 5/8 only.
Thank you in advance for helping out!
On behalf of Friends of SWCS,
503.442.8006 | email@example.com