The Friends of SW Charter would like to welcome all our new and returning families! We’re looking forward to an exciting year of community building and supporting our wonderful staff.
There’s lots of fun things on the horizon for September. Take a peek below to see what Friends and School have lined up:
- Wednesday, September 4 (First Day of School for Grades 1-8) — Friends Monthly Morning Coffee. Join Friends on the patio following drop off for coffee and treats. This a great way to get to know your fellow parents.
- Thursday, September 5 Ice Cream Social 6pm at Willamette Park
- Monday, September 9 (First Day of School for Kindergarteners) — Friends Morning Coffee for Kindergarten Parents. Join Friends in the patio after morning drop off for this special get together for new Kindergarten parents to share a treat and get to know each other.
- Tuesday, September 10 First Friends of SW Charter Meeting of the year! Join us in the Great Room for social time starting at 6:30 pm followed by our meeting at 7 pm.
- Thursday, September 12 Parent Night 6:30 pm
- Friday, September 20 Harvest Dance — More details coming soon!