Does your child like art and design? Does your child need a weekend project he or she can do at home? Then we have the perfect thing!
You may have heard that we are collecting colorful plastic bottle caps and lids for a student-designed mural to be displayed in our school.
We are still looking for ideas from our students with the hope of selecting a design next week.
If your student artist would like to design a permanent piece of artwork for our school, here are some guidelines for design:
- Draw your idea on paper
- The theme is water
- Your idea should be in color
- Simple drawings are better
- Give your drawing to Kathy no later than Monday, May 5th
- On May 6th a group of parents will select one or more designs
- You can enter more than one drawing