Saturday, February 28th, at the Multnomah Athletic Club
Every SWCS family is asked to procure one donated item for the auction.
Whether it’s a $10 gift certificate from your favorite take-out restaurant, a week at your parent’s timeshare, or hosting a sign up party, every donation benefits our kids and our auction is only as successful as the donations we receive. All donations should be placed in the donation bin (with a completed donation form attached) next to Kathy’s desk.
Help Us Fill Our Auction Tables & Ask Your Favorite Businesses To Donate!
Donation Deadline January 30th
What does the auction need?
- Restaurant gift certificates! Always our best sellers (especially coveted and harder to get are those over $50). Anything over $50 stands a chance of being included in one of the live auction items we’re working on.
- Tickets to the Blazers, Timbers, Thorns, Ducks, Beavers, Seahawks, Mariners, etc. Seating in groups of 2 and/or 4 will sell like hotcakes!
- Physical Items! Themed gift baskets; handcrafted jewelry and home decor; spirits from a local distillery; signed sports gear, books from local authors (Cheryl Strayed!) etc.
- Let’s fill those silent auction tables with rad stuff!
- Vacation homes, condos, timeshares (the coast, Mt. Hood, Sunriver, Hawaii, Mexico). We’re not picky! If you have it, we’re happy to use it!
- Air miles, companion tickets, travel agent discounts or certificates. If you’re not gonna use ’em, we sure will!
- Anyone out there have a super cool job that’ll blow a kid’s mind? Would you be willing to host a child (or adult) for a few hours to tour your rad work space or shadow you? (think fireman, zookeeper, pilot, police officer, farmer, race car driver, chef, actor, musician etc)
Be CREATIVE…remember that the most unique offerings sell the best because it’s something you cannot get at just any old place!
SWCS Auction Donation Forms
Look for auction donation forms in the plastic envelopes in the front hallway & on the bulletin board outside of your child’s classroom at school. Carry donation forms in your car and ask the businesses that your family frequents on a regular basis if they’d donate goods, services or gift cards in support of our school and our kids.