It is enrollment season as parents around the region are exploring their school options for next year. We are offering two Open Houses this Winter for interested families:
- Lower School (Grades K-4) – Tuesday, January 27, 6:30-7:30pm
- Upper School (Grades 5-8) – Tuesday, February 10, 6:30-7:30pm
Our Open Houses are one of the most important ways that we share about our school with the broader community. Here’s where we need help:
- Post flyers – We have a flyer for each Open House and we need them posted far and wide. Flyers are available in the office. Could you please take a few and post them around your neighborhood? Here are some suggested locations:
- Coffee shops
- Grocery stores
- Shops and businesses
- Workplaces of all kinds
- Attend an Open House – We need a few parents to come to each Open House and help answer questions from a parent’s perspective.
- Volunteer Your Student to Attend an Open House – We need a few student ambassadors in grades 5-8 to attend the Upper School Open House.
- Volunteer to Talk to Prospective Parents – We offer a list of existing parents for new parents to talk to via phone or email.
If you can help with any of the above, please contact Anne: email@example.com Thank you!