Do you love to throw parties or do you have an idea for a class that you have always wanted to teach? Now is your chance and it will help benefit Southwest Charter School! Our sign-up events raised almost $5500 at our 2014 auction. We have a fun and creative community and we know we can raise even more funds this year!
Donation forms are located on the auction bulletin board in the front hallway and in the school office.
How do you host a sign-up party? It’s really easy!
- Dream up an event and find a co-host(s)…or host it yourself!
- Decide on a date and time for your event and the maximum number of people you can host.
- Determine on an appropriate cost per person (each person that signs up for your party will be charged that dollar amount).
- After the auction, you’ll be given the contact info for your party attendees and you communicate with them directly regarding party details prior to your event.
- Questions? Wanna host? Contact Nicki Stewart at email@example.com by February 6th.
Some Ideas From Past Years are:
Distillery Tour, Summer Pool Party, Family Hike, Laser Tag Party, Shaken & Stirred Cocktail Party, Sewing Class Brunch, Kids Jedi Training, Canoe Excursion, Cards Against Humanity Party, Adults Karaoke Night.