The clues for the Photo Scavenger Hunt at this afternoon’s Block Party in Caruthers Park have been revealed.
You can access the clues on your phone at tinyurl.com/swcshunt or see them here:
Read the clues to find each of the 12 items listed below. Take a selfie with it, return to the SWCS tent at the Block Party to have your photos verified and receive your prize – including entry into our raffle!
- If you drove to the block party today you had to stop here after you parked. $$
- If you biked to the party, your bike is probably safe and sound here.
- These lovely smelling flowers are growing in the park and can also be purchased from one of the South Waterfront Farmers’ Market vendors.
- Find the weirdest looking fruit or vegetable that you can.
- Now find the fruit or veggie with the strangest name.
- The rain water and fountain water goes here. NOT down the drain.
- The very best place to keep cool on a hot and sunny day.
- Pollinators have worked hard to make this magical sweet treat.
- Need information about the market? Find the tent with the rooster.
- What’s the most amazing school in Portland???
- Hot, hot, hot! Who knew an oven could travel to a park!
- Nothing completes a park like some art. Look up…
Thank you to our generous donors!