On Sunday, March 19th, the SW Charter School annual fundraiser shines a light on our amazing community –highlighting our talents, generosity and sense of fun.
Come together and celebrate community by raising money for our children.
Here’s a peek at what our community has put together so far…
- A wonderful location and delicious food provided by Noe and Ana Garnica of Verde Cocina. Their generous donation allows our fundraising efforts to go directly to our children as well as keep ticket prices low.
- Inclusive live auction featuring items at a variety of price points.
- Sign up slot parties for children, families and adults that draw on the talents of our community. Staff, students and parents will share their skills, knowledge, or just plain good time!
- Sale of special classroom art projects by our children coordinated by parent volunteers.
- Raffle of unique, handmade and homegrown items from our parent and staff makers.
- Entertainment from the musical talents of SWCS’s in-house band and DJ’s.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be asking you to give of yourself – whether it be helping with a classroom art project, planning a sign up party, or donating an item to the live auction or raffle.
On March 19th, we hope you’ll come together and support the community that both our children and we love.