We are pleased to announce that our very own fabulous 6th grade teacher, Lisa Colombo, will be this year’s Master of Ceremonies for our annual fundraiser on Sunday, March 19, 2017 at Verde Cocina!
We asked Lisa a few questions about her upcoming gig. Here’s what she had to say…
1. Why did you say “yes” when asked to be MC of the annual fundraiser?
2. What is special about SWCS that you would like to relay to guests?
SWCS is an amazing community who love and care about each other and their city and work to make it better for all. It is an honor to be a part of it.
3. What is your favorite thing about auction night?
My favorite thing about auction night is seeing everyone hanging out and reconnecting with people I haven’t seen in a while.
4. Do you have anything fun planned for the evening?
I haven’t planned anything special yet… but now you have me thinking.
5. Do you have a lucky pair of socks you’re going to wear to the fundraiser?