Tickets for this year’s annual fundraiser & dinner go on sale today! Join the community and staff of Southwest Charter School on Sunday, March 19 from 5-8 pm at Verde Cocina’s Sylvan Highlands location.
Look forward to an evening of celebration, delicious food, and live music in a festive atmosphere, as we strive to raise $45,000 in support of our public school’s place-based educational programs.
You can buy your tickets here. Purchase individual or couple tickets with a shared bid number.
While you’re purchasing your tickets, you can also make a tax-deductible donation by sponsoring your teacher’s dinner ticket!
Did you get a chance to see some of the wonderful classroom art projects? Some are available for pre-bidding here before the fundraiser.
During the evening there’s a lot to do:
- browse the class art projects
- purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win items locally-sourced from our community
- take a chance on an excellent bottle of wine
- sip on a refreshing margarita
- enjoy a delicious farm-to-fork dinner prepared by Chef Noe Garnica
- listen to a live performance by the SWCS Parent Band
- And witness the thrill of the live auction!
It’s going to be a great evening!