It’s time to place your order for the 2016-17 SWCS Yearbook! Orders are due tomorrow, April 13th. Yearbooks are $18 each which covers the cost of your book and allows us to provide a complimentary copy to your child’s teacher.
Here are some highlights of the 2016-2017 yearbook:
- A summary of the year from teachers, Fieldwork Director Sarah Anderson and Director Amanda.
- Portraits from acclaimed photographer Jen Downer.
- Funny pics of your friends and teachers.
- “Our World” which summarizes some of the memorable news events from the year including pop culture.
- Your purchase will help cover the cost of a yearbook copy for each teacher.
- Beautiful water theme created by graphic designer/ parent.
- Plenty of room for autographs!
- Special “headlines” for each graduating eight-grader.
Orders are due Thursday 4/13 — NO EXCEPTIONS (We have a deadline with the publisher). Order forms will come home with your child this week. Complete the order form and return it with payment to Karen in the Accounting Office or drop off in the locked metal bin attached to the front lobby desk.
Yearbooks will be distributed the last week of school in June.
If you can’t find your form get another here: Yearbook Order Form