Help make May 8 -12 special for our teachers and staff by signing up for one of the jobs below!
- Help put together flower bouquets for staff on Monday, May 8 from 8 – 8:30 am
- Parent Work Party on Wednesday, May 10 from 3 – 5 pm ~ Help out in your child’s classroom or work with a staff member on various tasks.
- Deliver chocolate to staff on Thursday, May 11 from 8 – 8:30 am
If you’d like to help with any of the above, sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080e49a9ad29a46-staff4
Thank you to those who have already signed up!
Absolutely zero time to help out? Here are two ways for you to contribute without even setting foot in the school:
1. Bring in flowers at drop off on 5/8– cut from your garden, or pick up from the store, no need to go to the flower shop, volunteers will make assemble a bouquet for each teacher and staff member. Accepted at drop off on 5/8 only.
2. Pick up some delicious Chocolate for Chocolate Love day when you go to the store anyway – Chocolate can be dropped off at the box on Kathy’s desk from now through 5/9